- This lesson contains several elements including an online interactive tutorial, quiz, and case study writing prompt.
Students will learn about their rights in school and how the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution has been applied to court cases by Federal courts.
- Government and Public Administration
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Case Study, Module
- Daniel Daily
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.