- This is a lesson to help enforce the ideas of teamwork and deductive reasoning in school and in the workplace. Students will work together to figure out what a picture that has been cut into peices is without having all the peices. Students will use teamwork and deductive reasoning to try to figure it out.
- Critical Thinking, Life Skills
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Courtney Soraghan
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.