Major and Minor Tasks
Review the following timeline for Lessons 11–29 with your teacher.
- Lessons 11–14: Create and edit written chapter.
- Lessons 15–20: Gather and edit materials for additional chapters.
- Lessons 21–25: Upload and publish chapters of your self-portrait.
- Lessons 26–27: Plan, write, edit, and upload Artist’s Statement.
- Lessons 28–29: Share and celebrate!
Then, in your Notebook, make lists of the major and minor tasks you will need to do for your project.
- Major Tasks: What are the biggest, most time-consuming tasks you will need to accomplish to finish your self-portrait? Add to this list as you need to.
- Minor Tasks: What are the small, straightforward tasks that you will need to complete before you finish your self-portrait? Add to this list as you need to.