Work with a partner to answer all of the questions. Enter your data in your Notebook. Be careful to measure as accurately as possible. For the second question, record the best of three tries.
- How tall are you (to the nearest inch)?
- How far can you jump (to the nearest inch)?
- How high can you reach (to the nearest inch)?
- How long is your foot (to the nearest half inch)?
- How many hours a week do you watch television?
- How many letters are in your first name?
- Write and answer your own question.
Add the data you collected to the class data as directed by your teacher.
Remember that it is important that everyone in the class collects the data in the same way. Ask your teacher if you are not sure how to find or record the data for a question.