- As middle school students begin weighing their future career options, engineering may be one that they consider. This lesson plan allows those students to look at the four main types of engineering as well as some of the subgroups. Students will research what each type of engineer does then narrow the focus to a type of engineering that interests them most. They will explore engineering job opportunities in Ohio in the engineering field of their choice. All of the information they discover will be documented in a presentation that can be shared with others.
- Information, Media and Technological Literacy, Life Skills
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Susan Hartman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.