Ways of Thinking: Make Connections
Takes notes about your classmates’ approaches to solving the problems.
As your classmates present, ask questions such as:
- What strategy did you use to sketch the garden?
- How does your sketch of the garden compare to those of your classmates?
- Is there only one correct garden sketch? Explain.
- How do your two expressions represent the area of
- Where do you see the length of the plot in the sketch? Where do you see the width?
- How is the distributive property represented in your garden sketch?