The Things They Carried Share
- Share your annotations from the homework with your partner.
- Work together to clear up any confusion about the story.
- If you chose different important passages, discuss your choices and try to reach agreement about which parts of the story are most essential.
- Share your responses to the questions from the previous Lesson:
- How does the narrator feel about the men in the story? How do you know?
- What specific pieces from the text support your thinking?
- What big ideas or thematic ideas are expressed in this paragraph?