Your teacher will send the first five students who will present today into the hall to rehearse their scenes.
Here’s how things will go.
- Each presenter or pair of presenters will begin by introducing the passage and explaining the scenario.
- Applaud after all presentations! Everyone deserves credit for getting up in front of the class to perform.
- Pause after each presentation for any questions for the presenter.
- When you’re done with your own performance, make a few notes about how you did. What did you do well? What could you have improved?
- Finally, the teacher will comment on the overall presentation.
After your performance, submit your completed Prompt Book to the teacher.