Write a reflection on this unit. This should take a narrative form and address the following points.
- What can you do independently now that you couldn’t do before?
- What new areas of knowledge have you acquired?
- Has this unit made you think differently from the way you did at the beginning with regard to the Guiding Questions on humor, gender roles, reputation, leadership, and how we judge people?
Finally, answer the Guiding Questions using what you've learned during the unit to inform your answers.
- What are society's expectations with regard to gender roles?
- Does humor transcend time? Do we share the same sense of humor as our ancestors?
- What makes a good leader? A good father? A good friend?
- How important is reputation?
When you finish responding to these questions, submit your writing to your teacher.