Ways of Thinking: Make Connections
Take notes about your classmates' approaches to writing and solving real-world problems involving operations with decimals.
As your classmates present, ask questions such as:
- What information from the table did you use to solve the problem?
- What do you need to find?
- What operations do you need to use to solve the problem? Why?
- How does this expression, equation, or model match the problem situation?
- Why does your solution method make sense? Do you show all the steps?
- Is your answer reasonable?