What is the typical arm span of a sixth grade student?
- Think about how this question could be answered.
Choose several questions you wrote in Task 3.
- What is the set (or range) of possible answers for each question?
- What number in each range do you think reflects a typical sixth grader?
- The arm span of a sixth grade student varies, but the answer to this question is a single number.
- How could you collect data to answer this question?
- How would you do the measurements?
- How could you use the data you collected to determine a single, typical arm span?