Asking Statistical Questions
Summary of the Math: Asking Statistical Questions
- Summarize what you learned about asking statistical questions to determine the characteristics of a typical sixth grade student.
Check your summary.
- Did you say that we can ask statistical questions to investigate what is typical?
- Did you explain what a statistical question is, including the notion of variability of data?
- Did you give examples of questions that can be answered by collecting and analyzing numerical data?
- Did you discuss different ways of describing the typical arm span of the students in your class?