In a Quick Write, compare Zimmer’s ideas to those you generated when reading articles from previous activities. Use the questions below to guide your writing.
- How do Zimmer’s claims build on others you’ve read so far?
- Whose ideas does he supplement or extend?
- How do Zimmer’s claims contradict others you’ve read so far?
- Which claims do you ultimately find persuasive and why?
- Quote three of the most persuasive sentences in what you’ve read so far and write a few sentences about each of them explaining why you think they’re so persuasive.
Share your paragraph with your museum exhibit team members. If you finish early, continue work on your argument essay.