- The online Data Ethics course is being shared by Neal O’Farrell of ethicause.com and runs for approximately 65 minutes and broken into eight easy-to-take lessons.The OC2 Ohio Cyber Club organization has created worksheets for each video. These worksheets include open ended questions that students can use for research and discussion.
- Information Technology, Computer Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- John Wiseman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.