Digital Native Reading and Annotation
Continuing in your small groups, read “Are you a Digital Native?”
Read the article individually. When you finish, begin writing your response to the following questions until every member of your group finishes.
Once you’re all finished reading, discuss your responses to the questions and continue updating your notes on your place in digital culture.
- How does Small think using technology may change our brains?
- Do his findings surprise you? Why?
- What is a Digital Native?
- What is a Digital Immigrant?
- Are the two categories completely separate, or do you see places where they overlap?