Notes on Digital Connection
Once you’ve had a chance to ask and answer questions, use “Social Networks: What Maslow Misses” and these questions to write about the effect of digital connectivity on human psychology.
- What digital tools do you use to increase your sense of being connected to others?
- What social tools do you find the most helpful? Why?
- What social tools do you find the most addictive? Why?
- If you like to go on Facebook or text message, how does this article bring a sense of understanding to why you do?
- What goals are easier to achieve because of our increased capacity to connect digitally?
- How might this article help you respond to Digital Immigrants in your life?