TIES is Seeking Forward-Thinking Educators to Join a Pilot to Test IBM SkillsBuildby Mary Rowland 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Posting on behalf of our partners at TIES.
With support from TIES, IBM is creating a cohort of K-12 educators to pilot IBM SkillsBuild courses, share observations and to then offer courses to students they serve.
SkillsBuild is a free set of online courses where students gain valuable skills, earn verified digital credentials, connect with mentors and explore fields and careers ranging from Artificial Intelligence to Cybersecurity.
Please Consider Applying to Join This Cohort
Educators selected to join the cohort will:
- Gain a valuable opportunity to partner with IBM, one of the world’s leading technology companies.
- Play a role in shaping SkillsBuild as a program platform that aligns with educator needs and motivations.
- Form connections with other educators from across the country also working with IBM SkillsBuild.
- Receive a $500 stipend.
- Learn how to bring SkillsBuild to students to teach them foundational skills that will set them up for future success.
To be considered for inclusion in the cohort of educators:
- Review the program requirements and confirm your ability to meet all expectations.
- Complete the application by April 7.