INFOhio Web Sites Unavailable

by Charles Schmiesing 1 year, 5 months ago

INFOhio has been made aware of an issue with accessing our web sites and the MC Data Center Operations team is currently investigating the situation. We apologize for the disruption in service and the inconvenience it is causing for you and the schools you serve.

As the team is investigating the issue, we will provide an update to this thread at approximately 10:30 a.m. unless we have other major developments or resolution before then.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue,

Charles

Charles Schmiesing 1 year, 5 months ago

The services at the MC Data Center, including access to the INFOhio Web Sites, are coming back online now. We have not yet received confirmation that the issue is fully resolved, but we are indeed able to again access the INFOhio.

We will provide another update when we have received confirmation that the issues have been resolved. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue,

Charles

We have received official word that the immediate issue that was impacting the INFOhio Web Sites has indeed been addressed.

Thank you for your patience while the MC Data Operations Staff worked to identify and resolve the issue,

Charles

Paul McIntyre 1 year, 5 months ago

Has all web services been restored?   I am still experiencing an issue with Educator Tools.   When I search on a resource, click on the blue-i info button, then click open on the left-hand panel, I am getting an unexpected result.  See image below.  I have searched several types of resources and tried to open multiple resources.  That is happen with any resource I am trying to open.

Message Displayed

Paul,

It is my understanding that the issue you reported has been addressed. If it continues for you, please report the issue via https://support.infohio.org and include the resource you are trying to use.

Thanks for sharing your observation!

Charles

Heather Swift 1 year, 5 months ago

I tried to access infohio.org during class around 9:25 AM today Nov 16 and got a 503 error. I tried it twice and then gave up. After class ended around 9:40, I tried again and it came right through. Is this part of the same issue?

Heather,

Thank you for using INFOhio with your class. We are sorry to hear that you experienced some problems earlier this morning.

There was a very brief issue when a service was restarted at about the time you reported the 503 error. We believe the issue was related to your experience, but if it recurs, please share details through our https://support.infohio.org form.

Thanks again,

Charles