Author Visit - More Schools Needed

by Sandy Amoline 1 year, 2 months ago
We Need Your Help!!
Champion Middle School is in the process of arranging a school visit for next February, March, or May by young adult author, Jordan Sonnenblick. He has contacted me and would like help finding another school in our area that would also host a visit from him around the same time, as he can not come to Ohio for only one day.

His cost is $2,200 per day plus expenses. Jordan visited our school back in 2018 and was simply fabulous!!!  Jordan was also featured at the YSU English Festival several years ago and is a fantastic author and speaker. I have attached a link to his website for your convenience.

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in or pass it on to other ELA teachers in the area who may be interested.

https://www.jordansonnenblick.com/

Here is Jordan's email as well.

Thank you so much for your help,
Andrea Baer

--
Andrea Baer
7th Grade ELA
Champion Middle School
Kara Walters 1 year, 2 months ago

Andrea, Westfall Local Schools is interested in doing an author visit with Jordan Sonneblick and we are planning on reaching out to him to begin this process. Do you have a specific month or date nailed down yet? Thank you for passing along the information this will be a great learning opportunity for our students.