Excellent Question for the Feedback Form

by Emily Rozmus 1 year ago

Good afternoon! Jenn Seebauer, an ICoach from Teays Valley Local, reached out with this quesiton:

Question: for tracking I do not know if you want me to report this, as I do not guarantee anyone will access it.  I create a summer virtual library for my students https://tinyurl.com/SeebsSUMMERVirtualLibrar and link to INFOhio's Beach Bingo.  I do present it to all my students but never know if they use it.

Want me to report that?

My answer:

This is a great question for ICoaches. We always encourage you to use the INFOhio resources with students. I love that you create this summer resource and include Beach Bingo!  For the feedback forms, we really want to see how you are sharing INFOhio with adults. Did you email Beach Bingo to teachers? Can it be included in a newsletter to parents? If so, share how you let adults know about INFOhio! Hope this helps. 

This was such a great opportunity, I asked Jenn if I could post this in the group discussion and she was more than happy to give her consent. BTW, she does indeed share this information with parents and will be entering that outreach in the INFOhio ICoach Feedback Form