We are sooooo close!

by Emily Rozmus 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello ICoaches! Earlier this year, we set some goals for feedback from you:

1. A minimum of ½ of ICoaches will formally present or provide outreach to their coworkers during the 22-23 school year to support the use and integration of INFOhio’s digital resources and web tools using INFOhio Learning Pathways, webinars, flyers, and other outreach provided by INFOhio.
  2. ICoaches will submit the ICoach feedback form each time they deliver training or outreach for a minimum of 350 instances of ICoach training and outreach.

We are only 6 ICoaches away from reaching our 1/2 minimum for goal #1. If you haven't submitted your trainings and outreach--formal and informal--do it now!You will help us reach our goals!

Here are some examples of what other ICoaches have to say about their outreach and training:

• "several teachers emailed me back thanking me for sharing PD tools with them"
  • "Science teacher was encouraged to attend the INFOhio webinar on PebbleGoNext to learn more information. It was nice to pair my training with the teacher to INFOhio's webinar."
  • "Parents were receptive to a free site for ebooks, especially those with learning disabilities"
  • "I wasn't sure where to include this but I shared the link to the INFOhio lesson plans and showed this group of 3rd grade teachers the sample plan available for 3rd grade. They were very excited to see ready made lesson plans and activities that were easily customizable."
  • "Participants were excited to teach students the resources and requested another training session."
  • "I shared the blog post via email: QUALITY RESOURCES FROM INFOHIO SUPPORT CONSTITUTION DAY LESSONS. As an educational institutions receiving federal funding we must plan an education program commemorating Constitution Day. So, this blog was a perfect way to connect our K-12 educators with INFOhio resources aligned with Constitution Day. Several teachers emailed me back thanking me for this curation of resources."
  • "Anything showcased in the INFOhio bulletins was shared with our staff. I also printed some Book Nook resources and displayed them in the Staff work room. I also specifically shared resources with our Special Ed teachers to get students reading over Christmas Break. Special Ed Teachers shared the resources with students so they would have some reading/listening options available to students and families over break times."
  • "Our teachers are ready to learn more about all that is offered. My goal is to present more often through flyers, newsletters, and emails. They have a very difficult time finding free time and our professional days do not allow for these types of presentations at this time."

We hope you will take some time this week or through the summer to submit your training and outreach. We love to hear how you are sharing INFOhio with your peers!