ICoach Monthly Challenge! August/September

by Emily Rozmus 8 months, 3 weeks ago

For the 23-24 school year, ICoaches will have a monthly challenge to stretch your thinking or bump up your training, PD, and outreach. The challenges are optional, but we hope you will consider accepting these invitations.

For August and September, the challenge is to submit a proposal to present at the Ohio Educational Technology Conference February 13-15, 2024. Proposals are due September 15. You can learn more about it in this INFOhio News Item

What are reasons to consider submitting and attending?

1. Build your resume 

2. Earn contact hours

3. Connect with other professionals

4. Grow knowledge and skills to share with colleagues 

5. Inspire and get inspired

6. Presenter attends OETC at no cost all three days!!!!

We have put together this guide to help you plan for your presentation and proposal. If you have any questions, please reply here so that other ICoaches can participate as well!

Kim Tenerowicz 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the information. I feel I am not ready to present at this time but will think more about this as I grow in my role. I am also working as the STEAM Coordinator this year. Since it is my first year, I am still learning as I grow. However, I would be very interested in finding out more about Ohio Educational Technology Conferences and what is involved in the process as a presenter as well as an audience member. I would be happy to discuss this opportunity more in detail when you have an available time to talk. Thank you again for the wonderful opportunity and I hope some day that I will be able to be a presenter. 

Emily Rozmus 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi Kim,

It is great to hear that you are interested in learning more! Excited to hear you are working as the STEAM coordinator also. We will be focusing on this initiative a great deal this year!

Email me with some times that work for you and I will be happy to Zoom with you!

Emily