November Challenge!

by Emily Rozmus 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Happy November, ICoaches!

Thanks to all who have participated in the monthly challenges so far. Don't forget to reply to the discussions or post a new thread and share what great stuff you are doing out there! 

November's challenge is an easy one and a great way to earn some contact hours! We want you to take an INFOhio Learning Pathway class!  

Is there a resource you want to learn more about? Are you interested in what you can do with Open Space beyond the groups? Have you been trying to learn new ways to integrate our quality content into teaching? Check out the Learning Pathways and choose a class to complete! You've got 30 days to tackle this self-paced, personalized learning! 

Post the class you complete here and let the other ICoaches know what  you learned!

Thanks for all you do!!!

Rachel Carter 6 months, 1 week ago

I did the Ages 3-5 Digital Content Learning Pathway. I learned a bit about Explora and the World Book of Early Learning. I knew most of the rest.

age 3-5 badge

Emily Rozmus 6 months, 1 week ago

Hi Rachel! Congrats on completing the November challenge! Any thoughts on what you want to share with your collegues?

Rachel Carter 6 months, 1 week ago

I am going to share about the Early Learning Portal and how to navigate it with the Preschool teachers in my buildings.