Reminders about your final project for RemotEDx Certified Trainer

by Emily Rozmus 2 years ago

As we draw closer to the end of the RCT class (May 20), here are a few reminders about your final project:

1. It is easiest for you and for INFOHio to share your final project with the RCT group on Open Space as a web resource, If you choose to use Open Author, do not click Next or Submit. Use Save instead so that group members can see the item.
  2. Please include your understanding of how INFOhio's quality instructional materials can support and acclerate student learning in your final project.
  3. If you need help, let me know! I am happy to jump on a Zoom and discuss your questions. 

Thanks for the great discussions and feedback! It is a pleasure working with each of you!

Michael Triska 2 years ago

Hi Emily,

My intent for the final project is to begin using Open Space and our Regional Instructional Technology Group space as a place to keep current and past agendas, instructional materials, and photos from our site visits. I submitted our next agenda in our group and will encourage group members to use the space to share information, resources, events, etc... 

Does this meet the final requirements for the RemotEDx Certified Trainer? If not, let me know what else is needed. Thanks!!

Emily Rozmus 2 years ago

Hi Michael - this is a great final project! I am excited to hear you are using Open Space to build a community of practice. Could you also post a link of your agenda in the RCT group as well using the web resource option?

Thanks!