What Did You Learn in the PebbleGo Next Class?

by INFOhio Staff 2 years, 2 months ago
  1. What part of the class and its activities was most helpful in your understanding of the topic? Why?
  2. What part of the class could be better? What would you do to improve it? Why?
  3. What was the most important thing you learned from this class? What makes it important to you?
Gretchen Lawn 1 year, 10 months ago

I love this resource and think students will too. The ebooks are visually stunning which will help elicit a love of learning. The lesson plans adapt to multiple books so that an educator can plan a unit or differentiate materials based on student need.

I think navigation can be confusing. Sometimes you have to his escape to get back to a page you were looking at.

I like the lesson plans. They are formatted with relevant activities, additional reading sources, etc. These may be the best lesson plans available for all of the K-5 resources.

Laura Byler 3 months, 2 weeks ago

1. The most helpful part of the class was the lesson plan template. This was the most helpful because it gave me the chance to plan a lesson that focused on the use of this resource. 

2. One part of the class that could be better would be to make sure all the links work. The lesson plan examples did not work I only got a 404 not found error. I would improve this by checking the links every once and a while to make sure they still work. This made it harder to see what the lesson could look like. 

3. The most important thing that I learned from this class was that there is a variety of ways and content areas to use this in. This is important to me because I am a new teacher and being able to see a resource used in a variety of ways gives me a chance to experiment and figure out what works best for me and my studnets.