What Did You Learn in the Literature Online Class?

by INFOhio Staff 1 year, 10 months ago

What was the most important thing you learned from this class? What makes it important to you?

Emily Kriegel 1 year, 6 months ago

Going through the resource itself was most helpful. It is VAST! There is so much I could have used in my Language Arts classroom. I think the modules are particularly helpful, and I think the ability for students to download texts to use offline is crucial for accessibility. Like I said, there were often times when we didn't have enough resources for all the students, so this is extremely important as an equity component. 

I feel like I've said this for every course, but I really can't think of anything I would do to improve this course.

The most important part I took from this course was the ability to modify your search by author, date, genre, etc. I envision students searching for their own piece within a time period. It would be a great tool for inquiry and differentiation. 

Timothy Fuller 1 year, 1 month ago

The resources available on Gale are incredible along with the activiites to check for understanding. These allow me the ability to use resources from one site geared toward OH standards for tiered learning. No longer will I google for resources but I can utilize this site and copy to my Google Classroom and also share with parents when requested.

Jennifer Mccomas 6 months, 2 weeks ago

I learned about this whole new world of books and resources that will make my teaching preschool a lot easier. The information is easy to nav

Tina Jarosz 4 months, 1 week ago

I learned about the Highlights library website.  I learned that it can be used for all ages of children.  I learned how to navigate it and how to implement it into my classroom.