SymphonyWeb Updates

by Kamile Shed 1 year, 1 month ago

Good morning,

I wanted to provide an update on a couple things that were reported about SymphonyWeb functions that I created a tickets for with SirsiDynix. We found that there were some functionality issue in which SymphonyWeb does not highlight the previous entry in fields such as item Id, student Id and so on in many wizards this caused the user to have to manually delete the information in the field and then scan, instead of the field information being highlighed like in WorkFlows and being able to overscan the previous entry. Also, we found that in Global Item Modify you cannot continously scan because the previous item id does not automatically highlight like it does in WorkFlows, so you will have to manually delete your last entry then scan.  Currrenlty these items are in a status of "In Task Force" with SirsiDynix, meaning they have forwarded these concerns to their developers at SirsiDynix and have currently had a meeting to discuss these issues last week. I am hoping to hear something back from them soon.

Thanks for your feedback! This is helping with improving this product. So please keep sending them in.

-Kamile