Inventory with SymphonyWeb

by Sascha Durben 11 months, 3 weeks ago

I'm using SymphonyWeb to run inventory steps/reports.  We are using MobileCirc to scan inventory.  One thing I've noticed when making selections for the reports in SymphonyWeb, I am not able to autimatically double click to select...such as choosing Lost/Lost-Claim/Lost-Paid/Missing.  Or event selecting the building to run reports for.  I first have to click once to select, then I can double click the item to select it.  If I just double click, it doesn't select and move over.  I have to actually click 3 times to get selections to move over.  It's not a major thing, but is a frustrating inefficiency that doesn't work as programs usually do.

Thanks!

Kamile Shed 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello Sascha,

Thank you for your feedback! I did notice that when clidcking to add my buidling I could do this in two mouse clicks, however when moving current status over some items would not move with two clicks, I actually had to do three clicks.  I am not sure if this is due to a system delay due to this being a web browser application or not.  I will have to do further investigation on that. However, another option or workaround to move over multiple selections is to hold down your control key and select the policies you want and use the arrow to move them all over at once to the Listed Selected area.