- This lesson is designed for students who are beginning to sew using sewing machines. Ideally this lesson will be taught after students have done some sewing and are familiar with using sewing machines, however it is not necessary. Having the students use various tools such as the sewing machine manuals and the internet to research how to thread and use a sewing machine could also be a part of this lesson.
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Jamie Imhoff
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.