Ms. Lopez also sells biscuits in packages.
She uses this ratio table to determine the number of packages she will need for different numbers of biscuits.
- Complete the ratio table.
- Make a graph that shows the information in the ratio table.
- Use the ratio table to find the number of biscuits that will fill 39 packages.
- The second column of the ratio table (with a 1 in the top cell) tells you the number of biscuits in 1 package.
- Each pair of numbers in the columns of the ratio table represents an ordered pair that defines the coordinates of a point on the graph.
- How could you add to or subtract from numbers in the table to find the number of biscuits in 39 packages?