Summary of the Math: Representing Ratios
Read and Discuss
- Suppose the ratio of cups of milk to cups of flour in a recipe is 3:2.
- You can show this ratio with a ratio table, a double number line, or a graph.
- For each pair of values in a ratio table, you can place a corresponding lined-up pair of numbers on a double number line and make a graph by plotting a corresponding point (using an ordered pair) on a coordinate grid.
- Explain what a ratio table is?
- Describe how to make a graph that shows the information from a ratio table?
- Describe how to make a graph that shows the information from a double number line?