- Objective: Students will create their own tesselations and research and formulate opinions on M.C Escher.Activity Type/Purpose: Individual creations by students along with guided questions to facilitate connecting art and mathematicsAudience: Geometry Classroom
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Andrew Amstutz
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.