- The Cyber Club Toolkit is designed to hep schools and other civic organizations create and run cyber clubs in Ohio.
The toolkit will include cyber security activities, career resources and other links to help students understand how cyber security impacts everyone and that there are significant current and future employment opportunities in this field.
Many of these materials will be created by Ohio educators, industry partners and government agencies and will be available for school, after school clubs and other youth organizations in Ohio.
- 21st Century Skills, Information, Media and Technological Literacy, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information and Communications Technology
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- John Wiseman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.