The Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force affiliate) has many STEM lessons and kits available to educators for a one-time fee. The kits include robotics, microcontrollers, telescoopes, flight simulators and others.
This is a partial list of elementary robotics, programming, and coding resources. Some are commercial resources, others are websites, books and others related to elementary robotics, coding, and programming.
This is a partial list of online elementary STEM resources in engineering, math and science for grades preK-6. The site is intended for use by educators and parents, but can be used directly by students as well.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Critical Thinking
- Information, Media and Technological Literacy
- Interdisciplinary, Project-based, and Real-World Learning
- Problem-Solving and Communication
- Engineering and Science Technologies
- Computer Science
- Design and Technology
- Material Type:
- Bob Claymier
- Date Added:
This is an annotated bibliography of over 70 elementary STEM resources including lessons, construction materials, robotics, and other integrative resources.
This website, maintained by elementary STEM consultant Bob Claymier, contains:
1) A list of over 40 STEM resources for grades K-6 ( construction materials, books, curriculum, websites) related to elementary STEM.
2) a list of over 40 robotics and coding resources for grades K-6
3) A free set of standards-based science lessons for grades K-6, all with an engineering component
4) A free monthly elementary STEM newsletter (current and archived editions) that contain information on resources, events, and articles pertaining to elementary STEM.
Hi all. Here is a link to my free elementary STEM newsletter that is published about every month. It contains articles, resources, events, and professional development opportunities pertaining to elementary STEM. It is intended for all elementary STEM educators, in Ohio and elsewhere. Also please send me materials you would like to include in a future newsletter through firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for supporting elementary STEM in Ohio.